The (Not So) Secret Life of a Book Blogger Challenge

Thanks to Obsidian Blue for tagging me! You can find the original post here :)

How long have you been a blogger?

I'm not sure,actually. This isn't my first blog,I actually started at "book community that shall not be named." I'm looking at you,Goodreads.

My wild guess is that I started back in 2010,when my English was quite...unpolished. To put it mildly.

At what point do you think you'll stop?

I nearly did this year,but to the terror of the nation happiness of everyone I'm actually back. I feel like I may never stop,I will just take random hiatuses and then come back trotting,as always.

What's the best thing?

I like to express my opinions and I like to see other people do the same. And since this is the internet,there is no barriers. I can connect with people from the other side of the world to share my ideas with them. Not that they care...but that doesn't keep me from talking. MWAHAHAHAHA.

What's the worst thing?  What do you do to make it ok?

Since I've been the target of bitter authors before,I need to say that that's the worst thing. Their fans are bad enough,of course. But authors are supposed to understand reviews,and yet some of them don't seem to get this simple concept. And then they lash out at reviewers.

My way to deal with it is sending them all my life motto: Get a grip,get a life and get over it.

How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?

I have a HUGE folder with every gif I want to use. But sometimes I'm too lazy to go there so I just Google it lol

Who is your book crush?

Who isn't my book crush? I'm thirsty. Everyone is my book crush. Special mention goes to Mark Watney (The Martian) and Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games,duh). Also every single main character in Bad Moon Rising.

What author would you like to have on your blog?

Honestly,any author that decided to say hi to me would humble me IMMENSELY. I find your work incredible,author. Keep doing you.

But if that was somehow possible,I wish Jane Austen could come back so I can cry and scream at her and say how much I love everything she wrote. But to make things easier,I would love to have Sherrilyn Kenyon around.

What do you wear when you write your blog posts?

Nothing.

Just kidding,don't flag my blog. Usually baggy pants and sweaters. They're comfortable!

How long does it take you to prepare?

Haha,I'm not that professional. It takes me the time to turn the computer on and that's all.

How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?

I love the people I follow in this site and I love the people that follows me. I may not be the most popular girl around,but I'm VERY glad about the audience I do have.

What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?

I honestly have no idea. If you find out,let me know. What do is simply say whatever the hell I want about anything. And I throw a bit of humor here and there. And GIFs! Never forget those either.

Now it's time for a few of you to take a turn:

I suck at tagging people because I want to hear EVERYONE'S secrets. So whoever reads this and wants to be included,do it :)